Overheard at Pick-up Time

>> Wednesday, November 19, 2008

 Norah's newsletters always include a section where she relates what she overhears her students say throughout the week.  So I thought I would share a few things I heard this afternoon at pick-up time:


From one fourth grader to another: "You should really read the cliffhanger at the end of the chapter, it's, it's.....no I won't tell you!"

From a first grader to me: "Ms. Murray told me I could help the kindergartners at pick-up time.  Can I?   They really need my help!"

From one third grader to another: "Wouldn't it be cool if you could pick your nose with your ear?"




0 comments:

Email Subscriptions powered by FeedBlitz

Your email address: Powered by FeedBlitz

Academics Blogs - Blog Top Sites

  © Blogger template Joy by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP